Assistant Principal Interview Guide
44 pages long e-book for everyone who wants to ace an interview for a position of assistant principal.
By Glen Hughins, Consultant at Educational Recruitment Agency Meridian, co-author of AssistantPrincipalInterviewQuestions.com
Dear job seeker,
Are you ready to answer the following interview questions?
- Why do you think you can be a good assistant principal?
- How did you cope with stress at school?
- Did you supervise a school event in the past? What problems did you face and how did you handle them?
- What actions would you take to monitor staff members’ performance?
- If there is a conflict between a student and a teacher, on which side will you stand?
- What do you consider the main duties of an assistant principal in our institution?
- Why should we hire you and not someone else?
It is not easy, is it?
It can be very easy, with my Assistant Principal Interview Guide.
See yourself what the fellow assistant principals think about it:
I have tried to get a job of an assistant principal for the past three summers. They always invited me for an interview, since I had good qualification, but I never received a call back or anything…. This year I found your e-book and it opened my eyes. I saw the mistakes I had done in all my past interviews. Long story short, I finally got a job of an assistant principal at a local high school.
Antonia Clark , United States
I am not really the most outgoing person and I struggle in communication with the others. However, I was able to prepare well for the interview, using Assistant Principal Interview guide from Glen Hughins. I improved my terrible resume and made a good impression in an interview, with the help of simple tips and sample answers from the e-book. The head of the Department of Education in our city called me one week after my interview and congratulated me to the new job. Thank you Glen!
Mathew Pearson, United Kingdom
It was difficult for me to read your book, because it revealed many mistakes I did in the interviews. However, I finally understood why I failed time and again. After completely changing my point of view and form of preparation, I got the job of an assistant principal in my third interview. Sending you greetings from Florida!
Clement Bien, United States
From: Glen Hughins
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Tuesday, 31st January 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
I have been working as an interviewer for Meridian Recruitment, specialized educational recruitment agency, for the past five years. I have interviewed more than five hundred job applicants for a position of assistant principal. I have been interviewing people like you, on a daily basis. . . .
Let me tell you something:
Job interview for a position of an assistant principal is the toughest interview in the field of education. The applicants are tested with a complex set of personal, situational, behavioral and technical questions. On the top of that, they need to present their own opinions, demonstrate value they can bring to the educational institution, and sometimes also deal with a tricky personality test.
I have seen so many people failed in this interview. But,
- They failed not because they lacked the qualification.
- They failed not because they were stupid.
- They failed not because they were not suitable for the job.
They failed simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were teachers, administrators, graduates and postgraduates, they were people in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That wasn’t a their field of expertise… Nobody told them what really matters in an interview, what questions they should expect and what answers they should choose. They failed. . . .
But times have changed for everyone. I do not interview as many candidates as before. But I am very active in career coaching and interview coaching, and I decided to prepare a specialized product – an e-book that can help people like YOU to understand what really matters in an interview for assistant principal position, and how to ace this interview.
But after all, who cares about my career, or about all the thousands of job seekers who fail in an interview for vice principal position all around the world, every year? The only thing that matters is if you get this job, or not. I will try to help you.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty most common interview questions for assistant principal job. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate, or a seasoned professional with ten years of working experience. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate, with the help of practical examples, how to flourish in personality tests, and how to uncover all hidden assessments in an interview.
- I will show you how to present yourself in an interview and make a perfect impression on the Department of Education, Internal HR committee, principal or specialized recruitment agency, doesn’t matter who is going to lead the interview with you.
- To summarize it, I will show you on practical examples how to ace your assistant principal interview, from start to finish!
No matter how bad you think your interview performance is at the moment, I guarantee you will quickly learn how to impress your interviewers and get the job. You will be taught by someone who interviewed more than five hundred job applicants for the position you want to get now.
But let’s see. Maybe you are already prepared for your assistant principal interview. So, can you answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
- What is your motivation to do the job of an assistant principal?
- Have you ever thought of becoming a school principal?
- Would you let students to give their opinion on changes before you make a final decision?
- What do you consider the main challenges school principals and their assistants face nowadays?
- How did you deal with upset parent whose child complained about you?
- Why do you think you are a good person to work with young people?
- What actions would you take to monitor staff members’ performance at our school?
It is not easy, is it? It can be very easy with my Assistant Principal Interview Guide!
See the sample from the e-book below: (If you can not see the sample properly on your device, please click here to download the .PDF file.)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of 44 pages long, highly specialized e-book for job seekers who want to get a job of an assistant principal, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant sample answers to, and explanation of, twenty most common assistant principal interview questions.
- Special resume writing tips.
- Personality test that is often used in assistant principal interviews, and right answers to the questions from the test.
- Great ideas for your pre-interview research
- Guide on how to identify value you can bring to the institution, and how to present it in your interview
- Two secret interview techniques you can use to totally impress your interviewers and stand out from the crowd of other applicants
- Guide on how to follow up your interview.
- … and much more
All information comes from someone who has interviewed more than 500 applicants for the positions of assistant principals, and deputy directors. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get this job in an interview? I can’t. . . .
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, you can read it on your computer, tablet, smart phone or kindle)
- Author: Glen Hughins
- Pages: 44
- Updated for 2017 (* Latest update: 7th January 2017)
- Average customer rating:
- (92 reviews from five different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
You will learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other commonly used interview questions.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many years to come.
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift
- A popular digital recording from my friend, a recruitment consultant from Europe
- Teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in an interview.
- Perfectly applicable for assistant principals.
Buy Assistant Principal Interview Guide today and get these two priceless job interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview for assistant principal position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and uses all the right techniques and tricks, and give brilliant answers to all interview questions. Download the guide today and ace your interview!
People told me I was too young to get a job of an assistant principal. But I did not let them discourage me, and did more than the other applicants did. Since I bought your eBook and followed your interview tips, I started feeling relaxed and confident in the interviews. A few interviews brought me a position of an assistant principal at the elementary school just twenty miles from my home. This is a great start for my career in education administration. Thank you Glen!
Rosalia Pitchman, Canada
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for an assistant principal interview.
With this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers by telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to all their tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Assistant Principal Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address glen[at]assistantprincipalinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and your transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide and bonuses in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a full refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase. There’s just a coveted job contract to win. . . .
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me a personal message if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job of an assistant principal. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.