Assistant Principal Interview Guide
44 pages long e-book for everyone who wants to ace an interview for a position of assistant principal.
By Glen Hughins, Consultant at Educational Recruitment Agency Meridian and co-author of AssistantPrincipalInterviewQuestions.com
Dear job seeker,
Are you ready to answer the following interview questions?
- Why do you think you can be a good assistant principal?
- How did you cope with stress at school?
- Did you supervise any school event in the past? What problems did you face? How did you handle the problems?
- What actions would you take to monitor staff members’ performance at our school?
- If there is a conflict between student and teacher, on which side will you stand?
- What do you think are the main duties of an assistant principal in our institution?
- Why should we hire you and not someone else?
It is not so easy, is it?
It can be very easy, with my Assistant Principal Interview Guide.
See yourself what the fellow assistant principals think about it:
|I have tried to get a job of an assistant principal during last three summers. With my qualifications, they always invited me for the interview, but I never received a call back or anything. Finally I found your e-book. It opened my eyes. I saw all the mistakes I had done in the interviews in the past. Long story short, I got a job of an assistant principal at a local high school, just by following the steps from your e-book.|
Antonia Clark , United States
|I am not really the most outgoing person and I struggle in communication with the others. However, I was able to prepare well for the interview, using Assistant Principal Interview guide from Glen Hughins. I improved my terrible resume at first and made a very good impression in an interview later, utilizing the simple tips and samples from the e-book. One week after the interview, the head of the Department of Education in our city called me and congratulated me to to the new job of assistant principal. Thank you Glen!
Mathew Pearson, United Kingdom
|It was very difficult for me to read your e-book. It revealed me so many mistakes I did in the interviews. However, I finally understood why I failed again and again. After completely changing my point of view and form of preparation and using the sample answers from your e-book, I got the job of assistant principal in my third job interview. Sending you greetings from Florida!|
Clement Bien, United States
From: Glen Hughins
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Friday, 12th July 2013
Dear Job Seeker,
I have been working as an interviewer for Meridian Recruitment, specialized educational recruitment agency for the past four years. I have interviewed more than 500 job applicants for a position of assistant principal. I have been interviewing people like you on a daily basis…
Let me tell you something:
Job interview for a position of assistant principal is the toughest interview in the field of education and one of the toughest job interviews at all. Job applicants are tested with a complex set of personal, situational, behavioral and technical interview questions. What more, they need to present their own opinions, demonstrate added value they can bring to the institution and sometimes also deal with a tricky personality test.
I have seen so many people failed in this interview. But…
- They failed not because their qualification was not good enough.
- They failed not because they were stupid.
- They failed not because they were not suitable for the role…
They failed, simply because they were excellent assistant principals (or to be assistant principals), but had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were teachers, principals, graduates and postgraduates, they were technicians, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertize… There was nobody to tell them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they can expect and what answers they should choose. And they failed…
But times have changed, for everyone of us. I am not as much active in interviewing candidates as I was before. But I am very active in career coaching and job interview coaching and I decided to prepare a specialized product – an e-book, that can help people like YOU to understand what really matters in an interview for assistant principal position and how to use it.
But after all, who cares about my career, or about all the thousands of job seekers who fail in an interview for vice principal position all around the world every year? The only thing that matters is if you get this job, or not. I will try to help you with it.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to 20 most common interview questions used for interviewing assistant principals. It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional with ten years of working experience. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate on practical examples how to flourish in personality test, as well as uncover all hidden assessments taking place in an interview, without you even noticing it.
- I will show you how to present yourself in an interview to make a perfect impression on the Department of Education, Internal HR committee, principal or specialized recruitment agency, doesn’t matter who is going to lead the interview with you.
- To summarize it, I will show you on practical examples how to ace each part of your assistant principal interview, from start to finish!
So, in just few hours from now, you will know how to ace your interview. Period.
No matter how bad you think your interview performance is at the moment, I guarantee you will quickly learn how to impress your interviewers and get the job. You will be taught by someone who interviewed more than 500 job applicants for the same position as you want to get.
But let’s see. Maybe you are already prepared for your assistant principal interview. So, can you answer the following interview questions brilliantly?
- What is your motivation to do the job of assistant principal?
- Have you ever thought of becoming a school principal one day?
- Would you let students to give their opinions on changes before you make a final decision?
- What do you consider the main challenges for school principals and their assistants nowadays?
- How did you deal with upset parent whose child complained about you?
- Why do you think you are a good person to work with young people?
- What actions would you take to monitor staff members’ performance at our school?
It is not so easy, is it? It can be very easy with my Assistant Principal Interview Guide!
See the sample from the e-book below:
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of 44 pages long, highly specialized e-book for job seekers who want to get a job of assistant principal, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant sample answers to, and explanation of, twenty most common assistant principal interview questions.
- Special resume writing tips for applicants for assistant principal position.
- Personality test that is often used in interviews for job of assistant principal, together with right answers to the questions in a test.
- What to focus on in your research prior to the interview
- How to identify added value you can bring to the institution and how to present it in an interview
- Two secret interview techniques you can use to totally impress your interviewers and stand out from the crowd of other applicants
- Behavioral questions in an interview – how to deal with it.
- How to follow up your job interview for assistant principal position.
All the information from someone, who has interviewed more than 500 applicants for positions of assistant principals, vice principals and deputy directors. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job of assistant principal in an interview? I can’t…
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, can be opened on any computer, tablet, smart phone or kindle)
- Author: Glen Hughins
- Pages: 44
- Published in 2013 (* Latest update: 21st November 2013)
- Average customer rating:
- (48 reviews from five different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview in any company.
You will learn how to answer the following interview questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other most commonly used interview questions in all companies.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many years to come..
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift [audio recording]
- A popular digital recording from my friend, a recruitment consultant from Europe
- Teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in an interview.
- Perfectly applicable for assistant principals.
Buy Assistant Principal Interview Guide today and get these two priceless job interview success products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview for assistant principal position does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and uses all the right techniques, tricks and give brilliant answers to all interview questions. Download the guide today and ace your interview!
|All people kept telling me I was too young to get a job of assistant principal. But I did not let it to discourage me. I did more than the other applicants did when preparing for an interview, including buying your e-book and following the tips from it. I felt I was doing really well in the interviews ever since and after few attempts, I was finally offered a position of assistant principal at the elementary school. This is a best possible start for my career in education administration. Thank you Glen!|
Rosalia Pitchman, Canada
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for assistant principal interview.
With this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers by telling them what they want to hear from you and doing what they expect an ideal candidate for assistant principal position to do in an interview.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions used in an interview with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Assistant Principal Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address glen[at]assistantprincipalinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and your transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide and bonuses in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a full refund. There’s really nothing you can loose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me a personal email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job of assistant principal. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.